A new online system, VIBER MP™ – System is now available. The system is an analogue system with machine protection capability.
VIBER X1 ™ is an analog vibration measuring instrument for control and measurement of the mechanical vibration and bearing condition. A flexible instrument that fits in every maintenance engineer's pocket.
The VIBER X2™ instrument has the following features: Accurate measurements for 4 selectable frequency ranges. Real-time measurement of the total vibration level and
Starter of condition based maintenance by trending measurement in PC software
- PC software Trend View™ included
- Can be used as an Analyzer (fault displaying highest peaks from the FFT)
- Earphones for bearing noice detection
- Balancing with a new 3-point method
- Bearing Condition
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Selectable alarms
- Battery charger included
- Dust and waterproof, for rough use (IP 65)
The VIBER X4™ is a state of the art route-based vibration analyzer developed for advanced condition maintenance with top class accuracy
VIBER X4™ is designed to work together with SpectraPro, PC software for advanced vibration analysis
- Create routes and set alarm levels
- Simple database structure with templates and pictures
- Large bearing database (over 9000 pcs) where defect frequencies can be calculated and automatically analyzed
- Quick view, store your own array of windows for fast viewing
- Waterfall, last 5 spectra or choose your own
- Automatic reports generate probable fault causes and several reports with just a click of a button
VIBER X5 MK III™ is an advanced vibration analyzer, together with SpectraPro® PC software it provides a complete package for redictive condition maintenance.
VIBER X5 MK III™ is capable of measuring, processing, displaying and storing a wide range of measurement parameters. You can collect various types of field data; examples are vibration information,bearing analyze, temperature, speed and other process variables that enables you to expand its functionality by adding new measurements to improve your analysis capabilities. You may also use the VIBER X5 MK III™ for 1 or 2 plane balancing.
VIBER X5 MK III™ perfectly fits with the SpectraPro® multipurpose software and it is also compatible with our other analyze instruments.
The Wireless X-BALANCER can be connected to both Windows tablets and PC’s, as well as Android tablets or even a mobile phone! Safe to use, users don´t need to be close to noisy and hazardous environments, they can be up to 20 meters away from the machine being balanced. Don´t risk anything, use the safest device on the market!
Easy-Laser® XT440 Shaft is a member of our Generation XT alignment systems, built upon our cross-platform technology. This means you will be able to display data on a multitude of different handheld devices, including our own XT11. With XT440 you can carry out the following:
- Align the machine
- Check soft foot
- Document and share the results